SM HK 149 Junior Bat
The HK 149 has been manufactured with a combination of premium Grade 1 willows. It stands out from other bats in the HK range by the grading of the willow, the physical appearance of the grains and prominence of the fibres between the grains. The grading in the HK 149 bats follows the same exclusive principles in the top end SM range, namely the Players Pride.
This cricket bat has been designed to be super light to pick up and is beautifully balanced (ergonomically designed) to reduce the overall weight suiting female cricketers, yet deliver maximum power while increasing the quality of the rebound. The bats include vibration reducing technology in the bats handle that increases the size of the bats Sweet Spot!
The super shock absorbent handle is made from 100 per cent Singapore manau cane and the edges of the bat are extra thick to enhance the sweet spot. The face of the bat features a customised anti-scuff sheet and there is a composite toe guard. All cricket bats in the HK Collection have been quality tested which includes being pre-knocked for around 400 strokes using world class machinery invented by SM.
SM English Willow series features:
- Superlite pickup and balance geared for women
- HK custom designed limited edition unconventional artwork
- Rebound technology with state of art pressing
- 100 percent Singapore manau cane handle to match highest quality standards
- Shock absorption handle
- Premium grading and personal selection of clefts
- Efficiently balanced to reduce the overall weight for an extralite feel and maximum power
- Extra thick edges to enhance the sweet spot
- Magnificent rebound quality
- Enormous driving power
- Extra thick contoured flowing edges
- Top quality labelling without any compromise
- Embossed with heated SM, PINTU and English Willow stamps
- Composite toe guard
- Customized English Anti-scuff sheet for bats face
- Pre-knocked for around 400 strokes